Jays @ Rangers - May 25th Overflow 1

ARLINGTON, TX - MAY 25: Brandon Morrow #23 of the Toronto Blue Jays is taken out of the game by manager, John Farrell during the first inning against the Texas Rangers at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington on May 25, 2012 in Arlington, Texas. (Photo by Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)

Let's just not talk about it.