May 25 Pick 6 Leader Board

You have less than half an hour to get your picks in for today.

Here is yesterday's leaders.

Rank Player Points
1 1994 WS Champs 70.7
2 Matt_CC 69.8
3 Jonathan Oxner 61.4
4 TakeoutArtist 52.3
5 LimeyJaysFan 46.5
6 Jeremiah Stanghini 45.9
7 Sampo 45.2
8 Sack of Wet Mice 43.2
9 khaleeji 40.8
10 wuckfestern 40.7

I had a day roughly equal to Brandon Morrow's.

The weekly leader is TakeoutArtist at 247.9. He and dannyofbosnia have a 25 point edge on the rest of the pack.