Pick 6 Deadline: Noon Eastern

You have less than an hour to get your Pick 6 choices in for today.

Last week's winners were TakeoutArtist, for the weekly high score, and jOEY_bATTS, for the best one day score of the week. SB will be emailing you to get the address to send you your shirts. Good work.

Yesterday's leader board:

Rank Player Points
1 jay_tee_slash 75.8
2 thegasmanlives 65.9
3 hsiang.tung 63.3
4 setuhas 63.1
5 Bowling_Guy25 62.9
6 paul12 62.8
7 cambo 59.5
8 pshah 56.4
9 plen 55.9
10 blazekng 55.7

This week's leader, after 2 days, is taawr with 118.4. dannyofbosnia is close behind at 116.