BBBWA Award: Pitcher Of The Month for April

BBBWA Award (for portrait tempate try 3 happy now??)

In a new feature for 2012, every month you will be able to vote for the Bluebird Banter Writers' Association Awards in three categories: Player of the Month, Pitcher of the Month, and Play of the Month. Yesterday, we released our ballot for Play of the Month.

Today, we will be opening the ballot for the Pitcher of the Month and we are asking you to vote for who you thought was the best Toronto Blue Jays pitcher for April 2012, using whatever definition of "best" you like.

The pitchers nominated for the award all received at least 2 nominations from Bluebird Banter staff, and are listed in alphabetical order. When voting, please remember that this is an award for April, so please disregard May performances.

Discuss who you voted for in the comments! Is there anyone not listed that we should have nominated?

This poll will be open until Sunday, May 6 10:30 am. Official announcements of the winners will be made at the conclusion of Sunday's game.

Nominees

Henderson Alvarez, SP

ERA

GS

CG

SHO

IP

ER

HR

BB

IBB

SO

HBP

WHIP

SO/9

SO/BB

1

2

3.62

5

5

0

0

32.1

27

13

13

6

9

0

9

3

1.113

2.5

1.00

Kyle Drabek, SP

ERA

GS

CG

SHO

IP

ER

HR

BB

IBB

SO

HBP

WHIP

SO/9

SO/BB

2

2

2.40

5

5

0

0

30.0

23

9

8

4

15

0

26

0

1.267

7.8

1.73

Brandon Morrow, SP

ERA

GS

CG

SHO

IP

ER

HR

BB

IBB

SO

HBP

WHIP

SO/9

SO/BB

2

1

3.03

5

5

0

0

32.2

27

13

11

7

8

0

21

0

1.071

5.8

2.63

Luis Perez, RP

ERA

GF

SHO

SV

IP

ER

HR

BB

IBB

SO

HBP

WHIP

SO/9

SO/BB

2

1

2.40

10

2

0

0

15.0

11

4

4

1

4

0

15

3

1.000

9.0

3.75

Ricky Romero, SP

ERA

GS

CG

SHO

IP

ER

HR

BB

IBB

SO

HBP

WHIP

SO/9

SO/BB

3

0

3.18

5

5

0

0

34.0

23

13

12

3

13

0

23

1

1.059

6.1

1.77

All statistics from Baseball-Reference.com.

SB Nation Featured Video