Pick 6 Deadline: 2:15 Eastern. Get Your Picks In.

Early deadline for Pick 6 today. We had over 160 players yesterday. I have to share this tweet from Eric Simon at Amazing Avenue:

Gah, barely 80 people have entered AA's #Pick6 today. @BluebirdBanter is wiping the floor with us! Go play.

It is fun to wipe the floor Met fans, so let's keep it up.

I made the top 20 in SB Nation yesterday....not as good as hoph did, number 3 overall, but I'm still proud.

Go Play.