Pick 6 Reminder and Open Thread

A quick reminder that, even though the Jays don't play today, the Pick 6 deadline is early today, 1:00 Eastern.

Yesterday's winner was No Bunting. My picks....well, I don't want to talk about them. My best pick was Kelly Johnson. I thought Jordan Zimmerman was a pretty safe choice considering he was going up against a pretty punchless Phillies team. Got that one wrong. Oh, well, today's a new day.

Get your picks in.