Blue Jays @ Athletics - Late Night Overflow 1

May 8, 2012; Oakland, CA, USA; Toronto Blue Jays second baseman Kelly Johnson (right) is congratulated by catcher J.P. Arencibia (9) for hitting a two-run home run during the third inning against the Oakland Athletics at O.co Coliseum. Arencibia scored on the play. Mandatory Credit: Kyle Terada-US PRESSWIRE

Blue Jays 2 Athletics 2, top 6

top of the 6th 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R
Toronto Blue Jays 0 0 2 0 0 2
Oakland Athletics 0 0 0 0 2 2