Blue Jays Lose To Athletics 7-3.

DUNEDIN, FL - MARCH 02: Francisco Cordero #48 of the Toronto Blue Jays poses for a portrait at Dunedin Stadium on March 2, 2012 in Dunedin, Florida. (Photo by Jonathan Ferrey/Getty Images)

That sucked. Lots of things went badly. Game ended at 1:05 AM.

Jays of the Day! Kelly Johnson (+.537 qualifies him for Super Jay of the Day!), Eric Thames (+.241).

Suckage Jays of the Day: Brett Lawrie (-.122), Omar Vizquel (-.186).

Really really major suckage Jay of the day: Francisco Cordero (-.817). There have only been 19 worse pitching performances in Blue Jays history, Luis Perez giving up that grand slam to Travis Hafner last year was one of them. That's it. That's all I will write about Francisco Cordero.

I'm done, good night.