FanShot

Blue Jays Lineup - May 9; Casey Janssen Named Closer

Johnson 2B, Escobar SS Bautista RF, Encarnacion DH, Thames LF, Lawrie 3B, Rasmus CF, Lind 1B, Arencibia C From the Blue Jays' official Twitter feed. UPDATE! Until Sergio Santos returns, Casey Janssen will be used in the closer's role, reports Barry Davis.