Bluebird Banter Pick 6 Leader Board for May 31

IT was a strange day for making choices, with only 3 games yesterday. Today we are back to a full slate of games. The deadline is 7:00 Eastern.

Rank Player Points
1 jay_tee_slash 85.2
2 Wyman M 80.5
3 Bargain D 76.5
4 TheCapo 75.8
5 canleafs18 73.7
6 wg1of5 73.2
7 stabstabdie 72.4
8 switchpitcher 70.1
9 Blue and White Expat 70.1
10 plen 69.2

I was 24th, not so bad, one of those rare days where I didn't have anyone with a negative. My best pick was Carlos Gonzalez, who had 30 point all on his own.

The weekly leader is jay_tee_slash 220.7.