Hopefully Edwin does well in left but this has been what I have been worried about for awhile, our bench seems weirdly put together at the moment where we have a ton of pieces that can move around on the infield with Gomes and McCoy to go along with Cooper and Mathis, but no spare outfielders? I hope this works, but I have a feeling that I picked the wrong week to stop.... well you know.

2012 - Ricky Romero 7-1 13 12 0 0 0 0 78.1 60 38 35 10 39 60 4.02 1.26

Julio Teheran

#27 / Pitcher / Atlanta Braves

6-2

175

Jan 27, 1991

Current Series

Braves lead the series 2-0

Fri 06/08 WP: Cristhian Martinez (3 - 1)
LP: Francisco Cordero (1 - 4)
3 - 4 loss
Sat 06/09 WP: Tommy Hanson (7 - 4)
SV: Craig Kimbrel
LP: Drew Hutchison (5 - 3)
2 - 5 loss

Toronto Blue Jays
@ Atlanta Braves

Sunday, Jun 10, 2012, 1:35 PM EDT
Turner Field

Ricky Romero vs Julio Teheran

Cloudy. Winds blowing from right to left field at 5-15 m.p.h. Game time temperature around 75.

Complete Coverage >

Reminder a few ground rules for the gamethreads

1. Please no Gifs or images during the game threads.

2. Don't argue with any of the moderators.

3. No linking to any illegal streams

In This Article

Teams
Players