Nationals @ Jays - June 12th 2012 Overflow

TORONTO, CANADA - JUNE 12: Brett Lawrie #13 of the Toronto Blue Jays reacts after being called out stealing by Second Base Umpire Lance Barksdale during interleague MLB game action against the Washington Nationals June 12, 2012 at Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. (Photo by Brad White/Getty Images)

4-2

Yep. Sucks