Adam Lind Replaced by Chris Woodward At First Base In Las Vegas 51s Game

Apr 28, 2012; Toronto, ON, Canada; Toronto Blue Jays first baseman Adam Lind (26) bats against the Seattle Mariners at the Rogers Centre. The Blue Jays beat the Mariners 7-0. Mandatory Credit: Tom Szczerbowski-US PRESSWIRE

In the top of the 5th inning in Thursday's AAA game against the Colorado Springs Sky Sox, Las Vegas 51s' starting first baseman Adam Lind was pulled from the game and replaced by Chris Woodward.

Will he be called up? Has he been traded? Is he injured? Speculate and start baseless rumours, yall!

UPDATE!