You Win Some, You Lose Some. Threesomes and LOTS of Onesomes.

Tom Daker's record while in Toronto: 1-3, 3 starting pitchers lost due to injury, 38 pints imbibed, and one murdered Hobo named Garrett. Now I was with Tom yesterday and I can promise you he didn't do anything out of the ordinary (the hobo murder was on day 2). However we lost yet another starter in Drew Hutchison and a guy in our row blew out his ACL trying to start a wave in the 5 inning! I'm hearing the guy (NOT DREW) will be out for the rest of the season and he may never be able to start a wave ever again. So you see sometimes injuries have a positive side.

So what will happen today? It's the battle of 2 really good lefties in Cliff Lee who's still looking for his first win up against staff ace and team leader in wins Ricky Romero. If anything happens to Ricky Ro today this BBB meet up day could turn ugly but fortunately for you all Carm will be there (sans quad) so that can't happen.

1000 free internet dollars to Nadia who emphatically noticed yesterday's Gamethread was listed as a 'Playoff Gamethread' -maybe one day. A guy can dream can't he? Also a big thank you to Frag for posting the line-ups and to JohnnyG who fixed my mistake -that's what Johnny does, he fixes things so we can function successfully as a society. Now if only he could get me to work on time, teach me grammar/Sabermetrics and prevent me from getting lost or losing my phone/keys/wallet/pants/etc.

For today's game I predict an injury free blow-out, pepper game for our favorite team and fun for all! Let's GO Blue Jays!

W-L ERA WHIP K BB
2012 - Ricky Romero 7-1 4.15 1.32 61 41ue

W-L ERA WHIP K BB
2012 - Cliff Lee 0-3 3.18 1.05 74 13

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS PHILLIES
1. Brett Lawrie (R) 3B 1. Jimmy Rollins (S) SS
2. Colby Rasmus (L) CF 2. Placido Polanco (R) 3B
3. Jose Bautista (R) RF 3. Hunter Pence (R) RF
4. Edwin Encarnacion (R) 1B 4. Jim Thome (L) DH
5. Kelly Johnson (L) 2B 5. Shane Victorino (S) CF
6. Yunel Escobar (R) SS 6. Ty Wigginton (R) 1B
7. Yan Gomes (R) DH 7. John Mayberry (R) LF
8. J.P. Arencibia (R) C 8. Brian Schneider (L) C
9. Rajai Davis (R) LF 9. Michael Martinez (S) 2B

Sidebar:

Where has Rick the Blue Jays Drummer been this year? Have you seen him?

The rules are the rules.

No GIFs or images. No arguing with the Mods(even jaysBlink182) . No being a D-bag. No bad swears. No illegal things or streams. No crying. No offending of Hugo's Mom, who I am told is a lovely woman btw. NO Jinxes, Hexes or curses. NO MORE INJURIES!