FanPost

Run Differential +32 ..so what

I see Jays have a run differential of plus 32..

tied for 7th best in Majors.

I'm scratching here for some rose coloured hope so don't be too hard on me.

run differential has been said a good predictor for teams that may change their "luck" in future. I see Cardinals are in this category moreso (+53 but one game over 500) ... so maybe payback for winning last year.

What do you think ?

- yes, Jays are better than their record

- it reflects bad (not unlucky) closing pitching (losing close ones . only winning blow outs)

- if we are sellers at the trade deadline then our players should be worth more than our record indicates.

- who cares, Jays ran off the cliff last week and don't know to start the fall yet.

side note: was at my first game this year for Phillies on Sunday ...when I try to remember what happened all I see is Rasmus. maybe a bit of Perez. Bautista getting picked off on first to kill an early rally - the Philly Catcher had recently tried the same move to second ... clearly in "catcher showing off arm mode". It happens... long lonely walk back across the field to dugout though.