Someone forgot the gamethread.... June 18th 2012 - Jays @ Brewers

Jun 12, 2012; Toronto, ON, Canada; Toronto Blue Jays third baseman Brett Lawrie (13) looks up at the CN Tower as a baserunner from first base against the Washington Nationals at the Rogers Centre. The Nationals beat the Blue Jays 4-2. Mandatory Credit: Tom Szczerbowski-US PRESSWIRE

Zaun hard at work trolling the fanbase.

GO JAYS GO