Blue Jays LHP Matt Smoral

The Blue Jays have signed the number 50 pick in this year's draft Matt Smoral. He is a 6-8, 230 pound, left-hander from Solon high school in Solon, OH.

They have now signed 23 of their 44 selections. Here is a list of signed draft picks as well as some non-drafted free agent signings.

*indicates player is Canadian

Round Name Pos. School

1 (17) D.J. Davis OF Stone County High School

1A (50) Matt Smoral LHP Solon High School

1A (58) Mitchell Nay IF Hamilton High School

1A (60) Tyler Gonzales RHP James Madison High School

3 (112) Anthony Alford OF Petal High School

4 (145) Tucker Donahue RHP Stetson University, FL

5 (175) Brad Delatte LHP Nicholls State University, LA

6 (205) Eric Phillips IF/OF Georgia Southern University, GA

7 (235) Ian Parmley OF Liberty University, VA

8 (265) Harrison Frawley C Coastal Carolina University, SC

9 (295) Jordan Leyland IF Azusa Pacific University, CA

10 (325) Alex Azor OF US Naval Academy, MD

13 (415) John Silviano C Summit Christian School, FL

14 (445) Zakery Wasilewski LHP Tazewell High School, VA

*17 (535) Shane Dawson LHP Lethbridge Community College, AB

19 (595) Jorge Flores IF Central Arizona College, AZ

20 (625) Dennis Jones OF Hillsborough Community College, FL

21 (655) Colton Turner LHP Texas State University, TX

25 (775) Jason Leblebijian IF Bradley University, IL

28 (865) Daniel Klein C Kansas State University

31 (955) Derrick Chung IF Sacramento State University, CA

32 (985) Jorge Saez C Lee University, TN

*39 (1195) Shaun Valeriote IF Brock University, ON

** Kyle Anderson LHP Cal Poly San Luis Obispo

** Justin James RHP Ave Maria University

** Justin D'Alessandro RHP University of America

** Robert Joseph Brosnahan RHP University of Michigan

** Charles Ghysels RHP Truett McConnell College

** Tim Nicolas Brechbuehler RHP Louisburg Community College

** Joseph Spano LHP University of Notre Dame