Jesse Chavez Recalled

ARLINGTON, TX - MAY 27: Jesse Chavez #20 of the Toronto Blue Jays pitches against the Texas Rangers at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington on May 27, 2012 in Arlington, Texas. (Photo by Cooper Neill/Getty Images)

Jesse Chavez has been recalled by the Blue Jays and will start tomorrow's game. Evan Crawford, who is fast becoming this year's Mike McCoy, going up and down every couple of weeks.

Chavez is 7-2 with a 3.84 ERA. He has allowed 64 hits, 16 walks with 65 strikeouts in 70.1 innings in Vegas. Pretty good numbers. He threw 5 innings of relief for us, back on May 27th, getting 7 strikeouts, but giving up 3 earned runs.

It will be interesting to see how Jesse does tomorrow.