Overflow Thread. Dingers a plenty

MILWAUKEE, WI - JUNE 18: Brett Lawrie #13 of the Toronto Blue Jays is congratulated by Colby Rasmus #28 after hitting a home run during the game against the Milwaukee Brewers at Miller Park on June 18, 2012 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The Brewers defeated the Blue Jays 7-6. (Photo by Scott Boehm/Getty Images)

Jays up 5 to 4