Love and Hate Tattooed Across the Knuckles of His Hands: GameThread for Toronto Blue Jays at Milwaukee Brewers, 20 Jun 2012, 2:10 PM EDT

Wow. After a thriller yesterday that saw the Jays club six homeruns, including back-to-back-to-back homers by Colby Rasmus, Jose Bautista, and Edwin Encarnacion and another set of back-to-back homers by Rasmus and Bautista, the Jays look to take the series today. Don't look now but, with those two homeruns yesterday, Jose has caught all the way up to the HR leaders and is now just one dinger back of MLB leader Adam Dunn.

Today's game will be a getaway, 2 PM start. Forget about lineups, I can't even tell you who is starting for the Blue Jays as of now (9 AM eastern) but Yovani Gallardo will be on the hill for the Brewers. Things won't be easy, Gallardo is one of the top strikeout pitchers in the league (9.0 K/9) but he's had some problems with the strike zone this season (3.9 BB/9) so look for the Jays to be patient. With either a roster move or a bullpen mosaic start forthcoming, the Jays may need to get all the runs they can today. At least they have an off day tomorrow so Farrell shouldn't hesitate to use whoever is available this afternoon, though in an NL park he'll need to use his bench wisely.