Blue Jays Claim David Pauley

David Pauley. (Photo by Hannah Foslien/Getty Images)

The Jays picked up David Pauley off waivers from the Angels, filling our 40-man roster.

Pauley pitched in 5 games for the Angels, with a 4.35 ERA. He was designated for assignment on June 18th. He has pitched with the Red Sox, Mariners, Tigers and Angels and has a 4.51 ERA in 86 MLB games.