#TeamSnider Alert Level: Amber - Minor League Recap - June 21st, 2012

Sorry I haven't been able to do these for a while but I'll try to do them more often as there's so much to see with the short-season rookie leagues started up.

Tucson 7 - Las Vegas 5

Recently signed Canadian Shawn Hill got the start for the 51s in place of the recalled Joel Carreno and got roughed up for 5 runs (4 earned). Everyone's favourite meat-enthusiast treated us with some #WeirdMeat as he took a LHP deep for the first time this year and ramped up pressure on AA to bring him back up to the big leagues.

Adeiny Hechavarria - 3-5 - 2 R

.336/.377/.464 - .840 OPS

Anthony Gose - 0-3 - 2 BB, 1 E (5)

.288/.367/.421 - .788 OPS

Travis Snider - 2-4 - 1 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 1 BB, 1 CS, 1 PO

.342/.432/.631 - 1.062 OPS

Travis d'Arnaud - 1-4 - 1 RBI

.335/.384/.592 - .976 OPS

Adam Lind - 1-4 - 1 K

New Hampshire 4 - Reading 3

John Tolisano - 3-4 - 2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 BB

.265/.367/.402 - .769 OPS

Mike McDade - 1-4 - 2 K

.303/.383/.482 - .865 OPS

Ryan Goins - 1-3 - 1 R, 1 2B

.313/.353/.428 - .781 OPS

Ben Francisco - 1-4 - 1 RBI, 1 K

Clearwater 3 - Dunedin 2

Chase Utley hit a 2-run HR in his rehab stint for the Clearwater Threshers as the Phillies' Hi-A affiliate defeated the Dunedin Jays. 2B Ryan Schimpf hit a 2-run HR of his own for the Jays and Jake Marisnick went 2 for 3 with a walk.

Kevin Nolan - 1-4 - 1 K

.326/.397/.485 - .882

Ryan Schimpf - 1-4 - 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K

.269/.347/.471 - .819 OPS

Jake Marisnick - 2-3 - 1 BB

.264/.346/.426 - .771 OPS

Tri-City 5 - Van City 3