FanPost

Reminder: BBB Calgary Roundup

Tom: Thought I'd remind anyone within a day's travel of Calgary that we are getting together to watch the Jays game and have a beer or two tomorrow night. The details are below.

Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls.

It's just about that time; the time that all Calgarians wait all year for!

No, not the World Famous Calgary Stampede, I'm talking of course about the BBB Calgary Roundup! Yeee-haww!

1h8om0_medium

The Deets:

What:Alberta BBB get together

Where: Moose McGwires pub, centrally located here in Calgary

When: Monday, June 25. Game starts @ 5:05.

Why: To drink beer, eat wings and hopefully watch our Jays lay a beating on the Red Sox

How: RSVP in the comments below. So far I know that Tom and I will be there with special guest, Minor Leaguer who will be in town. If there are any other Calgarians that would be interested, or from anywhere in Alberta that would be interested in getting together, let us know.

Hope to see y'all there!

GO JAYS GO!