Yesterday's Bluebird Banter Pick 6 Leaderboard

Yay, my name is on it, finally. Surprising since my catcher and middle infielder were each -4.

Rank Player Points
1 HESS2479 60.1
2 JaysfanDL 58.0
3 Tom Dakers 57.2
4 Jonathan Oxner 51.3
5 vitaliano10 51.2
6 Big Al5 51.0
7 upstate jay fan 50.1
8 Brett4PM 48.9
9 leaffan10 47.3
10 mavadjdj 45.6

The deadline today is 7:00 Eastern, get your picks in.