Travis Snider Watch

March 16, 2012; Dunedin, FL, USA; Toronto Blue Jays left fielder Travis Snider (45) against the Tampa Bay Rays during a spring training game at Florida Auto Exchange Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Derick E. Hingle-US PRESSWIRE

Last night Travis Snider was 2 for 5, with a home run, 2 RBI with a strikeout and a caught stealing. The last three games he is 5 for 12 with 3 home runs, 8 RBI, 3 walks, 1 k and 2 times caught stealing.

Since returning to Vegas, after his injury, he is batting .400/.520/.850, 9 RBI, 8 runs.

Please, can we call him up after the series with the Marlins (if not before), I'm going to be very unhappy. With the DH back we don't have to sit Rajai Davis to play Travis, one can DH, not that Davis should be standing in the way of Travis, but, if we think it is best to have Davis in the lineup, we can do it. Personally, I'm still a fan of having Davis on the bench, so he can be used at the best moment.

On a separate note, do you think Davis is building any trade value? I like having him on the team, but if someone was willing to give us something useful for him, it would be hard to turn down.

Come on Alex. Call the guy up.