- Jays @ Marlins - June 23rd - Gamethread

Hey look! It's Rajai stealing 3rd, let's discuss. (Photo by Marc Serota/Getty Images)

Putting this together really early since I am going to be out most of the morning. Not sure if I will make it back for gametime.

Yesterday the bats came to play as they trampled all over the Marlins scoring 12 runs. Hopefully they can give Cecil the same amount of support

2012 - Brett Cecil 1-0 1 1 0 0 0 0 5.0 5 2 2 2 1 5 3.60 1.20

2012 - Josh Johnson 4-5 14 14 0 0 0 0 84.0 96 39 39 4 27 70 4.18 1.46

The lineups aren't available yet this morning, so if you are reading this I haven't made it home yet. If thats the case if someone could please post the lineups in the thread or if Tom could edit the thread and put it here that would be great.

Current Series

Blue Jays lead the series 1-0

Fri 06/22 WP: Ricky Romero (8 - 1)
LP: Anibal Sanchez (3 - 6)
12 - 5 win

Toronto Blue Jays
@ Miami Marlins

Saturday, Jun 23, 2012, 1:10 PM EDT
Marlins Park

Brett Cecil vs Josh Johnson

Partly cloudy,rain. Winds blowing in from right field at 10-15 m.p.h. Game time temperature around 80.

Complete Coverage >

Sun 06/24 1:10 PM EDT

Reminder a few ground rules for the gamethreads that are in effect.

1. Please no Gifs or images during the game threads. The threads go by quick and with a lot of people tend to slow down for people. We understand it isn't as bad for people already in the thread but anyone new coming in has a nightmare of a time loading mutliple images. --- As a side note as the game end we will lift the ban and you can go as crazy as you like.

2. Don't argue with any of the moderators. Think of it like arguing balls and strikes, you can get tossed. If you have a problem with the rules feel free to e-mail either Tom or myself (our e-mail is at the bottom of the page). Rules link

3. No linking to any illegal streams