FanPost

Pitching rotation for coming home stint (28, 29, 30th of June)

I will be coming to toronto for the coming weekend. How do I find out who will be pitching each game? If it's possible to know, I'd like to see Romero start. That said, if someone reading this post has followed the Jays more closely than I have this season (probably most readers), I'd certainly take a suggestion on which starter would be best to watch.

Advice is appreciated, enjoying the blog. Go Jays.