BBB Podcast - Episode 20 - Blue Jay Hunting with Ian

BOSTON, MA - JUNE 25: Jose Bautista #19 and Rajai Davis #11 of the Toronto Blue Jays celebrate a 9-6 win against the Boston Red Sox at Fenway Park June 25, 2012 in Boston, Massachusetts. (Photo by Jim Rogash/Getty Images)

[ Direct Link ] [ RSS ] and of course on iTunes

The podcast actually went live on iTunes and the RSS feed last night during the rain delay in the Boston game. Usually due to other posts on the site along with the gamethreads the podcast usually will go live on iTunes and RSS before it is posted here, so remember to subscribe on iTunes and if you like the podcast please submit a review!

We recorded this episode on Friday June 22nd 2012 after the Miami game. I am very happy to say that Ian from BlueJayHunter.com joined Tom and myself this week to give his thoughts on the Jays. He was a great guest on the show.

As always many thanks goes out to the SB Nation tech guys who helped along the way!

Topics include

Outtakes after the outro song!

Click button, Download, Enjoy!