It Doesn't Look Like Anyone Else Is Doing the Game Thread: Jays @ Red Sox Afternoon Game

I'll apologize if someone else is doing a game thread, but I didn't see anyone working on one and figured if I didn't start it now I wouldn't get it up in team.

Lineups this afternoon:

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS BOSTON RED SOX
Brett Lawrie, 3B Daniel Nava, LF
Colby Rasmus, CF Dustin Pedroia, 2B
Jose Bautista, RF David Ortiz, DH
Edwin Encarnacion, 1B Cody Ross, RF
Ben Francisco, DH Adrian Gonzalez, 1B
Yunel Escobar, SS Will Middlebrooks, 3B
Rajai Davis, LF Mike Aviles, SS
JP Arencibia, C Darnell McDonald, CF
Omar Visquel, 2B Kelly Shoppach, C

Yep Francisco is batting 5th. No I don't get it either. Two lefties today Ricky Romero and John Lester.

Zaun is really making points with me in the pregame show. All that matters for Ricky is wins. Adam Lind should play everyday even though he doesn't hit LHP. Oh well, I deserve it for watching him.

Anyway, Go Jays.

Remember the rules...mostly they add up to don't be terrible. I know that is tough to do on the internet and all. but try not to be a jerk here. You never know, your humble host may be having a bad day, stuck in his basement, with workers slowly and loudly putting together his kitchen. Maybe he hasn't had a real meal in his house in weeks. So you know, don't push him.