Overflow for Jays and Angels

June 28, 2012; Toronto, ON, CANADA; Los Angeles Angels second baseman Howard Kendrick (47) turns a double play to end the game as Toronto Blue Jays right fielder Jose Bautista (19) attempts the break up at the Rogers Centre. Los Angeles defeated Toronto 9-7. Mandatory Credit: John E. Sokolowski-US PRESSWIRE

Jays up by a couple after and looking for more....