Overflow Thread June 3. Jays Up 5-1 After 5

Jun 3, 2012; Toronto, ON, Canada; Toronto Blue Jays designated hitter Edwin Encarnacion (10) reacts after being hit by pitch in the 2nd inning as manager John Farrell (52) and trainer George Poulis tend to him against the Boston Red Sox at the Rogers Centre. Mandatory Credit: Tom Szczerbowski-US PRESSWIRE

I so hope Edwin isn't injured