Time To Trade Edwin Encarnacion?

144897977_extra_large_medium

Edwin is having an incredible season and it's hard to imagine his value being much higher. Now a few of you have suggested the idea of extending EE's contract but is that the best thing for this team going forward? What would he bring back in trade right now being that he'll be a free agent next year?

I ask you, should the Jays trade Edwin Encarnacion?