Blue Jays 15th Round Pick in the 2012 MLB Draft: Ryan Borucki, LHP

In the 15th round the Jays pick Ryan Borucki, LHP, fom Mundelein High School, Illinois. 18 years old, 6'4", 175 (how can you be 6'4" and 175?).

In the 14th round the Jays pick Zakery Wasilewski (because we were picking players with names that were too easy to spell), LHP, from Tazewell High School, Virginia. He's 18, will be 19 in a couple of weeks. 6'1", 190.

In the 13th round the Jays pick John Silviano, C, LHB out of Summit Christian School Floridia High School. He's 5'11". 170 and 17, turning 18 next month.

In the 12th round the Jays pick Ryan Kellogg, LHP, Henry Street High School, from Whitby, Ontario. 6'5", 220. He is 18. There is video of him here. Our first Canadian pick.

In the 11th round the Jays pick Grant Heyman, OF, Pittsford Sutherland High School, New York. He is 6'4", 185. He is 18. LHB. There is some video of him here.

In the 10th round the Jays pick Alex Azor, CF, United States Naval Academy, Maryland. Alex is 5'11", 190 lb. He is 23.

In the 9th round the Jays pick Jordan Leyand, 1B, Azusa Pacific University, CA. 6'4", 205. 22 years old.

In the 8th round the Jays pick Harrison Frawley, C from Coastal Carolina University, South Carolina. He's 6'1" 195. Just turned 23.

In the 7th round the Jays pick Ian Parmley, OF out of Liberty University, from Snohomish, Washington. 5'11". 22 Years old

In the 6th round the Jays pick Eric Phillips, a third baseman from Georgia Southern University, 6'2". He's 21.

In the 5th round of the 2012 MLB Draft the Jays picked Brad Delatte a LHP, who pitched in relief for Nicholls State University. He's 6'0", 175.

In the 4th round of the 2012 MLB Draft the Blue Jays picked Tucker Donahue, RHP out of Stetson University. He is 6'2", 200 pounds. He's 22.

You can see his game by game pitching line here. Likely someone they know they can sign below the slot.