Interrupting The Draft: Wild Trade Speculation Poll

Felix_medium

Okay so the last Trade Poll about whether or not to trade Edwin Encarnacion at the All-Star break was a little vague yet it still garnered 718 of your votes. That poll which at last count was being led by the "Yes" vote by a margin of just 6 votes. If you didn't vote here is another chance:

http://www.bluebirdbanter.com/2012/6/4/3063180/time-to-trade-edwin-encarnacion

Today I have a very specific trade for you to vote on. I came across this suggestion on the MLBTradeRumors Facebook page and thought the debate should be raging here as well.

Would you trade:

JP. Arencibia, Anthony Gose, Henderson Alvarez and Noah Syndergaard

for

Felix Hernandez

VOTE NOW