The "I think Jesse forgot it was his turn" Gamethread - Jays @ ChiSox -

Jun 3, 2012; Toronto, ON, Canada; Fans of the Toronto Blue Jays with a sign to promote Vladimir Guerrero (not pictured) who was recently signed to a minor league contract during the game against the Boston Red Sox at the Rogers Centre. The Blue Jays beat the Red Sox 5-1. Mandatory Credit: Tom Szczerbowski-US PRESSWIRE

Oh oh. Someone forgot!

2012 - Ricky Romero 6-1 12 11 0 0 0 0 71.1 54 33 32 8 38 56 4.04 1.29

2012 - Philip Humber 2-2 9 9 1 1 0 0 52.0 47 31 31 7 23 47 5.37 1.35

GO JAYS GO!

Current Series

3 game series vs White Sox @ U.S. Cellular Field

Toronto Blue Jays
@ Chicago White Sox

Tuesday, Jun 5, 2012, 8:10 PM EDT
U.S. Cellular Field

Ricky Romero vs Philip Humber

Clear. Winds blowing from left to right field at 5-15 m.p.h. Game time temperature around 65.

Complete Coverage >

Wed 06/06 8:10 PM EDT
Thu 06/07 8:10 PM EDT

Reminder a few ground rules for the gamethreads that are in effect.

1. Please no Gifs or images during the game threads. The threads go by quick and with a lot of people tend to slow down for people. We understand it isn't as bad for people already in the thread but anyone new coming in has a nightmare of a time loading mutliple images. --- As a side note as the game end we will lift the ban and you can go as crazy as you like.

2. Don't argue with any of the moderators. Think of it like arguing balls and strikes, you can get tossed. If you have a problem with the rules feel free to e-mail either Tom or myself (our e-mail is at the bottom of the page). Rules link

3. No linking to any illegal streams