Chris Schwinden Vanishes! Toronto Fans Ask, "Who?"

DENVER, CO - APRIL 27: Starting pitcher Chris Schwinden #63 of the New York Mets delivers during the fourth inning against the Colorado Rockies at Coors Field on April 27, 2012 in Denver, Colorado. (Photo by Justin Edmonds/Getty Images)

Yes, there has been another roster move. No, you probably won't care about this one.

Sportsnet 590 the Fan's Mike Wilner just tweeted that the Toronto Blue Jays now only have 39 men on their 40-man roster because the Cleveland Indians just picked up Chris Schwinden on waivers:

For those who did not know who he is (most of you), he was someone the Blue Jays picked up on the waiver wire from the New York Mets 4 days ago:

Chris pitched in 9 games for the Buffalo Bisons (AAA-IL) and 3 games for the Mets before the Jays' waiver claim. With the Las Vegas 51s (AAA-PCL), he started one game, pitching 3 innings of 8-hit, 7-run ball against the Reno Aces on Sunday (Daniel Bard was not the only one to have a bad day). The Indians have mercifully removed him from the pitching hell that is the Pacific Coast League and he will probably play for the AAA Columbus Clippers of the International League.

Folks who know German may appreciate the story headline.