FanShot

Looking ahead, 2013 MLB Draft

Now that the 2012 draft is over, we can begin looking ahead to the 2013 draft (unless you're a Mayan :D ) Mayo has a good starter list of players to look out for in both the college and high school classes. He also has a schedule of all the important events where you can see a bunch of these players live.