What Would You Give Up for Carlos Quentin?

PEORIA, AZ - FEBRUARY 27: Carlos Quentin #18 of the San Diego Padres poses for a portrait during a photo day at Peoria Stadium on February 27, 2012 in Peoria, Arizona. (Photo by Rich Pilling/Getty Images)

Everyone, including MLB Daily Dish, figures the Jays will be after Carlos Quentin. From the outside, it makes sense. We have a black hole in LF and/or DH at the moment and Carlos is having a pretty good couple of weeks, hitting .484/.543/1.097 in 9 games since coming off the DL. Career he has a .255/.348/.499 line, better than what we have in left now and, if Travis Snider recovers from the sore wrist and is called up, Quentin could DH.

So the question is, well first, 'do you want him?' and then 'what would you give up to get him?' So really two questions.

Latest News