BBB Podcast Episode 19 - Minor Leaguer gets the call up!

ATLANTA, GA - JUNE 9: Brett Lawrie #13 of the Toronto Blue Jays bobbles a ground ball against the Atlanta Braves at Turner Field on June 9, 2012 in Atlanta, Georgia. (Photo by Scott Cunningham/Getty Images)

[ Direct Link ] [ RSS ] and of course on iTunes

We recorded this episode on Wednesday June 6th 2012 during the Chicago game. While Tom and Hugo were unavailable to record due to real life issues we were lucky to have Minor Leaguer to join us on the call. I have to apologize for the slight delay in getting this posted, If it wasn't my own editing program crash it was difficulties in getting the file hosted.

As always many thanks goes out to the SB Nation tech guys who helped along the way!

Topics include

Due to the aforementioned editing program issues I wasn't able to put in any of the out-takes, I'll try to make up for it next time.

Click button, Download, Enjoy!