Jose Bautista Voted AL All-Star

Our All-Star Mandatory Credit: Jesse Johnson-US PRESSWIRE

Jose Bautista is our only All-Star this year (unless someone is named as an injury replacement). Jose was voted on to the team by the fans. Jose we very deserving:

G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI BB K SB CS AVG OBP SLG
2012 - Jose Bautista 78 284 56 68 10 0 26 62 51 52 4 1 .239 .359 .549

I was hopeful that Edwin Encarnacion would be named to the team but no such luck, at least yet. Prince Fielder and Paul Konerko are the first basemen on the roster. Maybe he'll replace someone that misses the game due to injury.

Here are the rosters:

Starters

NATIONAL LEAGUE AMERICAN LEAGUE
C: Buster Posey, SF C: Mike Napoli, TEX
1B: Joey Votto, CIN 1B: Prince Fielder, DET
2B: Dan Uggla, ATL 2B: Robinson Cano, NYY
3B: Pablo Sandoval, SF 3B: Adrian Beltre, TEX
SS: Rafael Furcal, STL SS: Derek Jeter, NYY
OF: Melky Cabrera, SF OF: Josh Hamilton, TEX
OF: Carlos Beltran, STL OF: Curtis Granderson, NYY
OF: Matt Kemp, LAD OF: Jose Bautista, TOR

Reserves

NATIONAL LEAGUE AMERICAN LEAGUE
Yadier Molina, STL Joe Mauer, MIN
Carlos Ruiz, PHI Matt Wieters, BAL