Blue Jays Have 35/1 Odds Of Winning The 2012 World Series

This picture has nothing to do with the post, but I like it and can't imagine any other use of it in the near future.

Here are the second half odds just released by Bovada. The Toronto Blue Jays have 35/1 odds of winning the 2012 World Series. The Jays also have 18/1 odds of winning the American League pennant (8th behind Yankees and Rangers at 5/2) and a 10/1 chance to win the AL East (tied last with Orioles behind Yankees at 1/3).

Jose Bautista is the only Blue Jay on their AL MVP shortlist, with a 9/1 chance of winning (5th). Ahead of him Are Mike Trout (2/1), Robinson Cano (5/2), Josh Hamilton (4/1), and Miguel Cabrera (6/1). Behind him are Mark Trumbo (14/1), David Ortiz and Prince Fielder (15/1), and Adrian Beltre (18/1).

Odds to win the 2012 World Series

New York Yankees 9/2

Texas Rangers 5/1

San Francisco Giants 11/1

Washington Nationals 11/1

Los Angeles Angels 11/1

Detroit Tigers 14/1

Cincinnati Reds 14/1

Los Angeles Dodgers 16/1

Atlanta Braves 16/1

Chicago White Sox 18/1

Tampa Bay Rays 18/1

St. Louis Cardinals 20/1

Boston Red Sox 22/1

Philadelphia Phillies 30/1

Pittsburgh Pirates 30/1

Toronto Blue Jays 35/1

Miami Marlins 35/1

Arizona Diamondbacks 35/1

New York Mets 40/1

Odds continue after the jump.

Odds to win the 2012 World Series (continued)

Cleveland Indians 45/1

Baltimore Orioles 50/1

Milwaukee Brewers 60/1

Oakland Athletics 100/1