PRESENTED BY 953440453_mcdonaldsclubhouse_stb

2012 MLB All-Star GameThread - N.L. @ A.L. - Kauffman Stadium

Swing, batta batta.

Here is the official Bluebird Banter All-Star GameThread! Unfortunately Tom cannot be with us today because there is some sort of Stampede or something going on in his city.

So, what are your predictions for the All-Star Game? Which team are you rooting for, and why? Who do you think will be the game MVP? Are you going to stay after Jose Bautista gets substituted?

TV Viewers: American fans can find the All-Star Game broadcast on Fox. Canadian fans actually have the choice of two feeds: the MLB international feed will be on the regular Sportsnet channel and the American Fox feed will be available on Sportsnet ONE. Pre-game ceremonies begin at 8:00 pm Eastern.

All-Star Game Starting Lineups

National League

  1. DH Carlos Gonzalez, Rockies
  2. CF Melky Cabrera, Giants
  3. LF Ryan Braun, Brewers
  4. 1B Joey Votto, Reds
  5. RF Carlos Beltran, Cardinals
  6. C Buster Posey, Giants
  7. 3B Pablo Sandoval, Giants
  8. 2B Dan Uggla, Braves
  9. SS Rafael Furcal, Cardinals

Matt Cain

#18 / Pitcher / San Francisco Giants

6-3

230

Oct 01, 1984

American League

  1. SS Derek Jeter, Yankees
  2. 2B Robinson Cano, Yankees
  3. LF Josh Hamilton, Rangers
  4. RF Jose Bautista, Blue Jays
  5. 1B Prince Fielder, Tigers
  6. 3B Adrian Beltre, Rangers
  7. DH David Ortiz, Red Sox
  8. C Mike Napoli, Rangers
  9. CF Curtis Granderson, Yankees

Justin Verlander

#35 / Pitcher / Detroit Tigers

6-5

225

Feb 20, 1983

Special All-Star GameThread rules:

  1. Yes, images/gifs are allowed, but excessive use will cause them to be banned again.
  2. No asking for or discussing illegal live streams of this MLB event.
  3. No being mean to each other, no arguing with mods.
  4. No Edwin Encarnacion. :-(