Very Quick Link Post + Open Thread

July 10, 2012; Kansas City, MO, USA; American League outfielder Jose Bautista (19) of the Toronto Blue Jays makes a sliding catch on a ball hit by National League outfielder Ryan Braun (not pictured) of the Milwaukee Brewers during the second inning of the 2012 All Star Game at Kauffman Stadium. Mandatory Credit: H. Darr Beiser-USA TODAY Sports via US PRESSWIRE

Sorry for the lack of content today as I am busy in my other (ie. paying) job. Here are some quick links I found this morning... Go ahead and share interesting stuff that you've read, and use this thread as an open discussion forum on anything Blue Jays or baseball related.

Midseason Prospect Reports: AL and NL East - Baseball America
Baseball America has named Travis d'Arnaud as the Blue Jays' best prospect, Yan Gomes as the one taking the best leap forward, and Deck McGuire as the biggest disappointment. The detailed reports are paywalled though.

Toronto Blue Jays' prospect Adeiny Hechavarria trying to find his way - National Post
Adeiny Hechavarria is in Buffalo today for the AAA All-Star Game, and Guillermo Quiroz helps translate an interview with John Lott. Hechavarria apparently enjoys the "circus and stuff" in Las Vegas.

Toronto Blue Jays take one step forward, two steps back - National Post

John Lott reviews the first half of the season.