FanShot

To make room on the 40-man roster for Gose, the Blue Jays have transferred RHP BRANDON MORROW to...

To make room on the 40-man roster for Gose, the Blue Jays have transferred RHP BRANDON MORROW to the 60-day disabled list.

I missed this one little thing on the Jose DL story. I was hoping Brandon was closer than that to coming back. He pitched June 11, about 37 days ago. Earliest Brandon could be back would be August 10.