Jays @ Yankees - July 17th 2012 - Gamethread

Alright baseball gods, I don't like you and you apparently don't like me. But this .... this time you have gone too far. As such I hope you realize...

It all starts tonight, tonight will be a great.... wait whats that? CC Sa-who? Jeff Mathis? Ben Francisco? ..... Well then.

2012 - Brett Cecil 2-1 5 5 0 0 0 0 26.2 31 21 20 6 10 21 6.75 1.54

2012 - CC Sabathia 9-3 15 15 1 0 0 0 107.0 107 50 41 10 29 105 3.45 1.27

Honestly I am not sure I have much energy left in me for this season, between the injuries and the decisions made by the Jays. Both front office and the coaching seems to be really getting me down. Starting with picking up Francisco in the offseason to not playing Snider to.... Oh for cripes sake Rajai Davis is leading off? I know he had two hits last night but come on!

Someone break out the whiskey! We're in for a long one.

Rules.

No posting the stuff in the thing during the whatchamacall it (No pictures or Gifs during the game)

Definitely no posting the illegal stuff in the thing (No illegal streams)

Don't act like 4 year olds. (Seriously, just don't)