Brett Lawrie Leaves Game With Foot Injury

I can't believe this season. Brett Lawrie was chasing a foul pop up and went over a railing by the camera area. His foot hit the railing hard, as he tumbled over. He left the game.

We'll add more information when we get it.

Please let it not be serious.

Update: Jays are saying a 'right calf injury'. X-rays to come.

Update: X-rays are negative, which is positive. Just a contusion, so he will be day to day. I wonder if the Jays will want to call someone up to play 3B for a couple of days. I wouldn't be thrilled to see Omar out there for a few days in a row. We don't need 8 guys in the pen, call up Yan Gomes.