Which Former Blue Jay Would You Want To Add To This Team?

Your magic privileges will be revoked if you vote for this man. And also, when did he start smiling???

Note: This is a blatant steal of a great topic introduced by Sportsnet 590 The Fan's overnight host Jeff Sammut (follow him @JeffSammut590)

This is simple and should get some good discussion going. If you had the magical powers to add any single former Toronto Blue Jays player or pitcher at his prime on to the current team, who would you add? Pick someone who you think can help this 2012 team the most right now, as he will disappear from the team after this season.

On his Tuesday night/Wednesday morning show, Roy Halladay ran away with the vote, and that wouldn't be too fun, eh? So let's modify it a bit and say that Halladay is not eligible because he has a no-magic clause in his contract with the Phillies. It's right there on Cot's Contracts. It's written in a font that only smart people can see it.

My vote is for Roger Clemens. He was unbelievable in 1997 and 1998. Yes, he may have had some "help" and he may not be the best human being in the world, but I think he would be the best former Blue Jay to help this team right now.