Starters and Line-ups after the hump.

The Starters:

Ricky Romero

#24 / Pitcher / Toronto Blue Jays

6-0

215

Nov 06, 1984

Nice photo Ricky all credit due to SB Nation.

Everett Teaford

#61 / Pitcher / Kansas City Royals

5-11

155

May 15, 1984

Even better photo Mr. Teaford. Nice one SB Nation. Oh and BTW thanks for raining on my photoshopping of non licensed photos parade(Wink and double finger guns).

The Batting orders of position players:

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS KANSAS CITY ROYALS
1. Brett Lawrie (R) 3B 1. Alex Gordon (L) LF
2. Colby Rasmus (L) CF 2. Alcides Escobar (R) SS
3. Jose Bautista (R) RF 3. Eric Hosmer (L) 1B
4. Edwin Encarnacion (R) DH 4. Billy Butler (R) DH
5. Yunel Escobar (R) SS 5. Yuniesky Betancourt (R) 2B
6. Kelly Johnson (L) 2B 6. Mike Moustakas (L) 3B
7. Rajai Davis (R) LF 7. Jeff Francoeur (R) RF
8. Adam Lind (L) 1B 8. Salvador Perez (R) C
9. J.P. Arencibia (R) C 9. Jason Bourgeois (R) CF

The Rules:

1. Do not use magic in front of muggles.

2. Do not use magic outside of school until you come of age.

These two above are national laws - that is, laws of the wizarding world. They are of utmost importance. There are hundreds more where they came from, just like in our world. To name three is virtually impossible.