7 Blue Jays on John Sickels Top 120 Prospect List

John Sickels has revised his Top 120 Prospect List at mid-season. There are 7 Blue Jays on the list and 3 on the 'also considered' list.

Here they are, the number in brackets is where the player ranked on his last list:

18) Travis D'Arnaud, C, Toronto Blue Jays (26)

40) Noah Syndergaard, RHP, Toronto Blue Jays (67)

45) Justin Nicolino, LHP, Toronto Blue Jays (68)

49) Aaron Sanchez, RHP, Toronto Blue Jays

51) Anthony Gose, OF, Toronto Blue Jays (51)

69) Jake Marisnick, OF, Toronto Blue Jays (48)

71) Daniel Norris, LHP, Toronto Blue Jays (70)

Jays on his also considered list:

Deck McGuire, RHP, Blue Jays, Joe Musgrove, RHP, Blue Jays and John Stilson, RHP, Blue Jays.

Most of the Jays moved up the list or stayed around the same spot, except for Jake Marisnick who dropped 21 spots. He has had a fairly rough year. The list doesn't include anyone from this year's draft or any of this year's international free agent signings.