FanPost

Olympics

How do the olympics affect MLB? Does the season continue without the missing players? Or does it stop for two weeks and continues when the players get back...

If the season continues without the players, I envision the Jays losing the following players:

Yunel Escobar: Cuba (shortstop)

Brett Lawrie: Canada (3rd Base)

Scott Richmond: Canada (Starter/ Relief Pitcher)

Jose Bautista: DR. (Right Field)

Any others?

Note: I include Scott Richmond because, he was last time... And why not?